• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit card processing without leaving the store

clutchsjh

Ok, i have done a ton of searching, but havent found what im looking for (i apologize if this has been discussed and i missed it).

Basically, i am looking for a credit card processing module that is totally seamless on the front end, but will automatically process the card on order completion. I have 2checkout set up right now, and i hate the fact that once the entire checkout process has been completed on my page, it takes the user to their page and then forces them through several more steps before the order has been officially completed. Is there a module available that will make this process seamless? Thanks everyone!

More specifically, a merchant account and a internet payment gateway, which you can find more information by searching google for those keywords. PayPal pro is the only service that combines the two, but does have a few downsides.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.