• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error message!

volteic

Can someone please help me with this error message.

Happens when I try to add a new category in admin.

Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpO6p6Mg' to '/home/laprivec/public_html/testing/images/provider_verizon_logo.gif' in /home/laprivec/public_html/testing/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 783

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/laprivec/public_html/testing/admin/includes/functions/general.php:783) in /home/laprivec/public_html/testing/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Anything will be helpful. thnx

[/code]

It happens to me when I try to add an image to a subcategory... my host server told me it had to do with permissions and he said he would fix it... it didn't do it. I just got a tip from him saying I need to change the CHMOD on my admin folder or in one of the subfolders... i will give it a try and see it that works. Maybe you give it a try as well?

Virginia W

I checked and rechecked all the permissions,

image folder 777

download folder 777

pub folder 777

include folders 755

seems that when the script tries to move the file from tmp/ the error occurs.

I'll post what I find out.

ok. I just fixed my problem setting the admin folder to 777 saving and then going back and setting it to 755. After that i went to the admin panel and I was able to fix the image... why? I have no idea, but for some reason it fixed it.

try that and see?

Virginia W

Archived