• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

{Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2.2} Help needed

boyrules

hello.. i have problem after installing..

{Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2.2}

everything is looking fine but when i click on catalog in admin panel..

i see a error like

1054 - Unknown column 'cd.categories_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_desc_tag, cd.categories_htc_keywords_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Please provide me . some help ...to fix this thing..

Edited by boyrules

It's not a problem with Ultimate SEO. It is a Header Tags problem. It is saying your database has not been updated correctly to work with Header Tags.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 months later...
It's not a problem with Ultimate SEO. It is a Header Tags problem. It is saying your database has not been updated correctly to work with Header Tags.

Jack

It seems that you have newest MySQL 5.1.x where queries are more resrtict and a bit changed than lower versions

try to find on forum solution, or just download latest version of Oscommerce, where this problem are solved