• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Category Categories/Products Problem

volteic

:cry:

I been trying to add new categories in admin. I click new category. fill out the information. Browse for the image I want to use and click save. The weird thing is that I do get a new folder but no text, and the image is not saved to the server. All of this happens without an error. I checked my sql table with phpMyAdmin and new lines were inserted but without values.

Please someone help.

:cry:  

I been trying to add new categories in admin.  I click new category. fill out the information.  Browse for the image I want to use and click save.  The weird thing is that I do get a new folder but no text, and the image is not saved to the server.  All of this happens without an error.  I checked my sql table with phpMyAdmin and new lines were inserted but without values.

Please someone help.

Make sure that you have register_globals set to on and also file_uploads set to 1.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem. When I update products, the information disappears. And, when I try to delete a category, it doesn't delete.

My "register_globals" is set to "On" and my "file_uploads" is set to "1" (is that the same as "On") My host is one-hosting.com and the server is running Apache Version 1.3.22, and PHP version 4.2.3. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you,

Chris

Archived