• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Chekout problem

shalini

I recently installed OSCommerce and I added the items to the cart and when i hit the chekout button the items are not transferred to the cart. The shopping cart is empty... Please let me know how to fix this issue..

thanks,

Shalini

I recently installed OSCommerce and I added the items to the cart and when i hit the chekout button the items are not transferred to the cart. The shopping cart is empty... Please let me know how to fix this issue..

thanks,

Shalini

Shalini

Are those items in stock? Does it indicate 0 items in your shopping cart? Do you have any loggine enabled?

Amit

yes i have all the items in stock.

It was working fine until this morning. I tested the payment module using the paypal sandbox. And I was able to checkout without any problem. And then I enabled the "Buy Now" button and I started having the problem. The items are adding to the cart without any problem but when I hit the "Checkout" button it takes to (shopping_cart.php)page where it says "your shopping cart is empty" but the items still remains in the cart. I don't know PHP. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your respons.

Archived