• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to reference osc modules within a non-osc site

My main site (not oscommerce) has menus down the left side that i'd like to have links to some "modules" (ie, login or new products, etc) from my oscommerce site. In the center is where I want those modules to be shown. Is this possible?

For example, on my main site (repair-infotech.com), there is a menu item called "New Products". I want to either;

1. Call the New Products module and display it into the center location of that same page (or probably another similiar page with that module called for the center space).

-or-

2. Call up my oscommerce site and have the New Products module shown in the center.

Do I use the CSID for that module? Do i reference the New_Products.php file by name at that location on the page?

thanks,

rod

My main site (not oscommerce) has menus down the left side that i'd like to have links to some "modules" (ie, login or new products, etc) from my oscommerce site. In the center is where I want those modules to be shown. Is this possible?

For example, on my main site (repair-infotech.com), there is a menu item called "New Products". I want to either;

1. Call the New Products module and display it into the center location of that same page (or probably another similiar page with that module called for the center space).

-or-

2. Call up my oscommerce site and have the New Products module shown in the center.

Do I use the CSID for that module? Do i reference the New_Products.php file by name at that location on the page?

thanks,

rod

Rod,

it takes alot of PHP coding unless you know how to do it..

Look at this thread I had started and it will help you what you are looking for.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...232543&st=0

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

Archived