• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal

In my store I allow Paypal as a payment option, but no one has used this yet, so i'm not entirely sure how it works. i set up an account just to experiment, and after I selected Paypal as my payment option and before i clicked "Confirm" purchase, it didn't take me to the Paypal website or ask for a password or anything (which is how it works on most sites that use it, if I remember correctly). What happens when you click "purchase"? how do i receive the payment? is there something additional i need to do to my site to make this function work?

It doesn't take you to paypal until after you click confirm. You should install the oscommerce paypal ipn contribution if you are going to use paypal since it fixes a number of problems. Once it is setup and you have a Business account at paypal, ask a friend to try a test order (since paypal won't allow you to do it). You should receive an email from paypal and your shop saying the order was completed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived