• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Turbocash and Discount problems

scfnet

My store has both the "Special Category Discount" and the Coupon modules installed - both are working OK within the store.

When I try to import into Turbocash I get the following happening

Order Total Mapping - Type Discount Exclusive: The line items are adjusted somehow and the total amount of discount is added rather than subtracted to the order total

Order Total Mapping - Type Discount Inclusive: The line items are adjusted somehow and the total amount of discount is added rather than subtracted to the order total

Order Total Mapping - Type Product Exclusive: The total amount of discount is added as a line item and added rather than subtracted to the order total

Looking in the OSc database the discount is stored as a +ve amount but the OSc invoice system manages to work out that it is a discount, I assume that it uses the classes to work it out. This would explain why the amount is added to the order total.

What I cannot figure out is either how to compensate for this in Turbocash, or what is happening when the line items are adjusted.

Can anyone shed any light on this or suggest a solution?

Thanks

Alastair

Alastair French