• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Successful B2C, Needed Advise and Suggestions

myfishsolution

hi, i m not sure about the older version of OS-COMMERCE that how it really goes. But as far as i know i have one friend which is moved and lost contact he did set up one at www.bsbh3.com/commerce and there have a affliate programme and it seems alots of extra features added on. But i had tried to look for such a features hardly can find one from OS and i do not know where can i manage to download it. The best way is i come to OS forum and i think this is the way that might help me to sort out. Furthermore i wish i could meet some successful merchant by using OScommerce selling products via online throughout internationally. One of the thing which make me headche and brainstorm alot is about the shipping. I m from Asia Pacific and looking to target my client from USA, EUROPE. But we had notice that shipping is abit expensive, We would like to hear or hope for some suggestions, advise from the successful merchant to share about this matters. What is the cheapest way to promote this beside a SEO and adsense.

Archived