• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I broke my website.. AGAIN... Now the checkout does not work! PLEASE HELP!

blah-blah-blah

Ok. So I did it again. I am new at all this and I thought that stupid me could use some of the great mods. Well, I loaded them in the right places and then all of a sudden my checkout went wacky. First it screwed up my shipping methods. UPS & USPS no longer registers the countries anymore. So they do not work. Then the checkout sucess page clears all the info and 0.00's out the order. . Well, I did the backup everyone says to do but when I tried to retore to that point it did not do ANYTHING!!! Ugghh this sucks!! I spent all day yesturday tring to fix this. Then, this morning I got up and I thought that if I reload the original "checkout" php that I would restore it to the original state. Well, I was wrong about that too. Now once you hit the checkout button it just takes you to this messed up page and all it shows is the header. And that's even messed up! So then I ran the restore.. But guess what.. Nothing happened!

Someone please take pity on me. I am going to be missing large patches of hair by this afternoon as I will have pulled it all out..lol.. But hey, on a lighter note, I was able to get one of my mods to work correctly. It's the one puts all your product attributes in check boxes on the same page with catagories/products.. You know, the page where you enter the new product in... Oh well. That's my story.

Please someone help me! What do I do?

Mandi

Oh yeah.. Guess that would help get things rolling along..lol.. Sorry bout that.

The website is:

www.allsexyclothes.com

The mods I have on are: Product Attributes/Item Editor/Price, Excel Product Import/Export, Add CVV #, 2 images,

The ones I tried to add are: Add a printable catalog, manafacturers name on invoice <-- Tried this one 3 times, Simple CVV & Issue <- This one made the checkout go wacky

And, the last one I tried to add was: A UPS shipping mod.

I added/atempted to add about 6 or 7 mods yesterday. I guess I was feeling adventerous. At one point when things started going downhill I tried to do the restore thing from the backups menu but nothing happened. Then I saw a button that said "Forget" the restore. So I, of course, hit that. Well it made things alittle bit better but then all of a sudden my "cosginee country" was missing from both the UPS & USPS shipping. So then I went in and inserted the oscommerce originals in the correct places for all the "Checkout" items. I thought that might help. But, nope. Nothing. So then I tried to do the restore thing again. But nothing happened then either. During all this I got several fatal errors but I somehow made them go away. Now it's weird, no fatal errors but when you hit the checkout button everything is gone and my tables are off.

I thank you for your replies!

Mandi

www.allsexyclothes.com

Archived