• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Do I Change The Text In A Box?

Azure Moon

Hi again,

I need to know how to change the text in a box. Sonia was kind enough to give me step by step instructions as to how to download/upload information to a particular area, however, that is not what I need.

I need step by step instructions how to change text in a box on my site. Can't this be done via my administration area?

Help!

Azure Moon

What are you after? Do you want to change the words in the heading of a box?

Please provide an example of what you're after.

On that note, if that is what you're looking for...go to catalog/includes/languages/english.php and find the title of the box you wish to change and...change it.

If that's not what you mean...tell us. It looks like this and I want it to look like that. I'm just guessing about what you're after now. I need more info, you know?

What are you after? Do you want to change the words in the heading of a box?

Please provide an example of what you're after.

On that note, if that is what you're looking for...go to catalog/includes/languages/english.php and find the title of the box you wish to change and...change it.

If that's not what you mean...tell us. It looks like this and I want it to look like that. I'm just guessing about what you're after now. I need more info, you know?

Hi!

Please take a look at my site - www.azuremoonjewelry.com

I want to change the word "News Bulletin" that particular box.

My site was pre-built and I don't have a need for a news bulletin/newsletter. I just want to change the wording in that box to read Gemstone Properties.

I tried going into my administration area under tools, define languages, the english.php - I changed the box that said "news bulletin", but when I check my site, it says 'BOX_IFORMATION_NEWS'

I don't understand why this is so hard to change. Please help!

Azure Moon

Archived