• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Stores

nick

Right now it is just a demo.

I have to re-write to bring it current and finish some updates.

I take it a few might be interested in it?

I am just trying to get in enough work ... you know the kind that pays the bills ... so I can take some time off and update that Add-On in addition to a few others. You'd think my clients would just toss me some money in good faith that I will get back to them after I am done coding osC things :D

• 3 weeks later...
Right now it is just a demo.

I have to re-write to bring it current and finish some updates.

I take it a few might be interested in it?

I am just trying to get in enough work ... you know the kind that pays the bills ... so I can take some time off and update that Add-On in addition to a few others. You'd think my clients would just toss me some money in good faith that I will get back to them after I am done coding osC things :D

Doh! didn't see this before I posted in this thread asing if the mod was available:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23246

I would be very interested in this, as I am working on a site that requries just this kind of functionality (many stores but one admin interface)

thanks!

-beb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Linda, How is this coming?

Any ideas when it would be ready?

If we are talking cash how much, maybe some of us can put together if we all want to use the contrib!

• 2 months later...

Hi linda, we are working on a project that needs just the ting though we need to modify and create not only a master admin but also some slaves as well. Would love to do anyhting to help you along financially otherwise we will continue to develop our own version of a similar thing?

Would some little extra cash help you take the time to play or would that be an insult?

Best of regards

Matt Yabsley

Linda,

I am interested in this as well.

If I can help with any of the coding, please let me know either via PM or eMail at [email protected].

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

We have been working on a mulitple store solution to enable each store to be owned and operated as an independant site but to have to have the content supplied from another second database that can supply the data for as many stores as you wish (bandwidth dependant of course). All products can be updated using the master site and the store owner can set pirces as they only relate to the store owners database and not the master, all newly updated products will have to be enabled by the store owner (as it's silly updating them as live as they will want to set prices) Ideal mod for people that want to set franchises or enable customers to sell same products as supplier etc (will also enable it to work with mulitple pricing) but only do one lot of work. We have the following problems and need a little help in the not too distant future; as we are implementing this on our stupidly modified osc site we have no way of making this into a mod for easy inclusion on other projects so we need someone to make use of our notes and paperwork of what we have done to ours and then write the code to a fresh milestone release for others benefit but also if their is a collection of people that desperately need this mod to maybe start a monetry collection. We will have all notes and guides to implement multiple stores within two months. We have already invested huge sums already and the final costs paying some top php guys will probably add up to at least 6,000 GBP. If we can get some extra support we may be able to get the mods done within 1 week to 2 weeks

the email address set up for this mod is: [email protected]

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived