• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

atal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() <-- Please help me...

blah-blah-blah

Today I was trying to change one of the buttons on my website. I accidentally deleted a file that I really need.

I was updating checkout_shipping.php but I did not realize that there were 2 checkout_shipping.php files located in different places. One was a small file and was a larger file. I accidentally replaced the small file with the larger one... Please tell me there is a way to find that smaller file without having to do a restore. I have added several hundred products since I last backed-up and I would really like to find a way to fix it without having to loose all the work I have recently done. It's file that says "define" all over the place...

This is a copy of the error I get...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/zgh1149/7M1S6G3N/htdocs/allsexyclothes.com/includes/functions/database.php:12) in /home/zgh1149/7M1S6G3N/htdocs/allsexyclothes.com/includes/functions/database.php on line 12

I did not go into the DATABASE file and the only change I made was the one I mentioned above, so I am assuming that is what caused the issue.. Anyone have a copy of the defines checkout_shipping.php file so that I can replace the one I deleted?

I am still new at all this so it seems like I screw up more stuff than I actually get fixed..lol.. Oh well.. I am kind of begging for help!!

Please...

If youw ant to see exactly what happens my website is www.AllSexyClothes.com and the error appears when you attempt to checkout.

Thank you all!

Archived