• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Install

glamourfish

When I try to access my catalog I get this Error message. Anybody know what might be causing it? Possibly my localhost name is incorrect???

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storehou/public_html/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storehou/public_html/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/storehou/public_html/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

if at first you do succeed...try not to look surprised!

Thnaks...might just have to do that. I uninstalled everything & reinstalled & now I get this error message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/storehou/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

if at first you do succeed...try not to look surprised!

Archived