• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout and account pages broken

I am trying to install osCommerce and everything seems ok at this point except that for some reason the checkout and create account and my account links show up as an error message of can not be found. It is as if they don't even exist. But they ARE in my catalog directory. The rest of the web site seems to function. And under admin the John Doe example account is there. So I assume it is connecting to the database otherwise the example stuff would not be working. I don't know where to start looking, help! :'(

In both catalog and admin/includes/configure.php

Change this:

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

To:

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

The_Bear

In both catalog and admin/includes/configure.php

Change this:

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

To:

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

The_Bear

Thanks for the reply, I will make those changes and see how it works. I assume that it is not working now because I do not have the SSL setup yet? But when I do set up SSL then I will want to change it back so it will be secure for the customers?

Thanks for the reply, I will make those changes and see how it works. I assume that it is not working now because I do not have the SSL setup yet? But when I do set up SSL then I will want to change it back so it will be secure for the customers?

I can only find a configure.php in the admin/includes folder, there is not one in the catalog directory. I made the change to the admin/includes/configure.php file and it did not seem to change anything, still broken.

Archived