• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where'd my Admin - Attributes go?

garysgal

Fastest thing would be to replace the catalog/admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php file with an original.

You must have edited the file (some contributions ask you to do that) and messed something up.

If you do not want to replace the whole file you could paste the code here and maybe we could spot the problem.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

That's weird (and I guess I shoulda posted this code in the first place)... I'm not seeing it, hopefully you can! Thanks!

<!-- catalog //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CATALOG,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog'));

if ($selected_box == 'catalog') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS), '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_XSELL_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEWS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_REVIEWS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_SPECIALS . '</a><br>' .

//kgt - discount coupons

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>' ;

//end kgt - discount coupons

}

$box = new box;

echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- catalog_eof //-->

That is weird, taking a look at it I have to say I don't see anything wrong with it.

Have you tried, for the heck of it, to use a different page?

Maybe something in the language file or filenames file could be messing it up.

Hopefully someone else may have a suggestion. Sorry.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived