• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal orders not showing up in admin

kcircle

I am set up to take credit cards through PayPal. When my customers order with a credit card, the orders do not show up in the admin order list. They did in the past, now suddenly they don't. Orders via Check/Money order get listed just fine.

I don't know there even is an order until I receive the "You've got cash" email from PayPal. I am not receiving an "order process" email since the order is not going into the database.

Any ideas how to correct??

kcircle:

I am having the same problem. I look forward to seeing if anyone answers your post.

I have had three orders since Friday that are not showing up in admin. I called my webhost and was told that the customer may not be clicking on the 'continue' button at the bottom of the Paypal check out page. So that the funds are being transmitted, but the order is not being completed and recorded in admin. But since I have had so many in a row, I suspect there may be another problem going on.

Stephanie Leach

The customers are not returning to your store. MSP is very correct, this topic does come up every day.

You have a couple of options, the contribution suggested is the best one.

You should also make sure you have auto return turned on at paypals site, along with checkout_process.php as the page to come back to.

There other contributions you can use with the paypal that comes with osCommerce such as http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3819

or an order logging contribution so if all else fails you can just compair your paypal with the log page http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,871

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived