• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Scroll bar in popups

ComicWisdom

I have a client who sells crystals. He likes to make extremely large popups for his customers to view.

Many are longer than the height of the screen. All the popup contributions that I have tried so far do not create a vertical scroll bar and the pictures are cut off at the bottom.

Is there somebody out there who knows a way to correct this?

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

I have a client who sells crystals. He likes to make extremely large popups for his customers to view.

Many are longer than the height of the screen. All the popup contributions that I have tried so far do not create a vertical scroll bar and the pictures are cut off at the bottom.

Is there somebody out there who knows a way to correct this?

From catelog/product_info.php this is in the javascript function at the top

function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')

change scrollbars to yes

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

Archived