• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help - sorting attributes

tj_fox

Hi, i am selling magazines on my site and i want to offer a pdf version as well as a paperback. I have worked out how to create the two different versions but my problem is this:

I want to offer the paperback version as the default however it is defaulting to the ADOBE PDF Version. (I guess this is placing them in alphabetical order). I have looked at an attribute management contribution but it only seem to do the same job. is there any way i can make 'Paperback' the default?

thanks in advance

Tommy

Hi,

I had a similar 'problem'. But, I made the PDF the product, and the paperback the option (in attributes), then no more worries. The product is the default, the attribute the option in this instance... (I don't sell books by the way!! LOL)

Hi, i am selling magazines on my site and i want to offer a pdf version as well as a paperback. I have worked out how to create the two different versions but my problem is this:

I want to offer the paperback version as the default however it is defaulting to the ADOBE PDF Version. (I guess this is placing them in alphabetical order). I have looked at an attribute management contribution but it only seem to do the same job. is there any way i can make 'Paperback' the default?

thanks in advance

Tommy

You need to install the Attributes Sorter contribution, assuming you have them set up as attributes.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived