• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help! - search engines problem

ilanziv

Hello everyone,

in are store there are a few hunderds products. the problem is that the search engines ignore most of them except those that on the main page. we submited a site map to google and also made a page with all the products and added a link in the home page. also we have categories that link to all the products. google enter our site every few days and the site is listed.

can any one help?

Hello everyone,

in are store there are a few hunderds products. the problem is that the search engines ignore most of them except those that on the main page. we submited a site map to google and also made a page with all the products and added a link in the home page. also we have categories that link to all the products. google enter our site every few days and the site is listed.

can any one help?

Can I ask you a question on your New Product Module is it set to randomaly select to 10000 that maybe the problem or do you have a Dynamic Meta Tags Contribs if not that maybe also your problem

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

Assuming the site been up long enough to have them listed, it could be that they are listed, just not well. Have you tried using site:domainname.com to check?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I did not do anything special, not extra meta tags, just added the products / manufacturer / ... to the title of a page.

I now have about 10.000 listings for 1300 products in just google

Thanks,

But we have that already and it still doesnt do the trick

Ilan.

Assuming the site been up long enough to have them listed, it could be that they are listed, just not well. Have you tried using site:domainname.com to check?

Jack

yes when we do that google return 43 resolts which is a lot less than the pages we have in the site.

But they do have some product pages listed? If so, then it is just that they haven't deep-crawled your site, they can't reach the products easily or you are still being held as a new site.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived