• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

on the fly contribution

peppa

I have understood that this is what is going to solve my picture problem... but I do not understand what it is I need to download... :blush:

When I look at the page where I?m supposed to find this I get mixed up by all the things there!! Which one is it I should get? How do I install it? where? and what settings to change... huh... does my desperation shine through??? :'( or does it?

the shoplaunch is today 4 weeks late... because of this picture trouble... :o

Still hanging in there cause I have learned that the thumbs can look good and I do not need to accept the poor quality of them anymore!!! thank you all giving us novices some hope!!! :thumbsup:

/Sarimaria

Yesterday, starts tomorrow

Tomorrow, starts today...

There is a very simple and effective one contained within Vger's "Thumbnail PDF Catalog" contribution - if you just do the first part of the installation for that you will have what you need.... 10 minute job (for a pro)

Sonia

There is a very simple and effective one contained within Vger's "Thumbnail PDF Catalog" contribution - if you just do the first part of the installation for that you will have what you need.... 10 minute job (for a pro)

Sonia

:D hehe for a pro !!!! hehe And that I?m not! :huh: but now I know what to tell "them" to do!!! B)

I was told there as nothing to do about the thumbnails... hmmm He was wrong!!! Or he got tired of my questions :o But now I know and can tell him off!!!

Thanks!!!

Yesterday, starts tomorrow

Tomorrow, starts today...

Archived