• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange Problems with creating new aritcles or categories

ust-tuning

When i trie to add a new item to my shop it works, but the picture isn't uploaded and i get the following error message on top:

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpQxHaC4) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net) in /home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 91

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpQxHaC4) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net) in /home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 91

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/tmp/phpQxHaC4) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 91

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpQxHaC4' to '/home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net/htdocs/shop/images/kategorie_nokia_dct3.jpg' in /home/vhosts/5000138084/ultimate-store.net/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 91
Fehler Error: File upload not saved.

I've no idea what this is meaning, or where the problem could be.

When i create new categories, the same problem occours, but without the error message!

plz help me... regards christian

EDIT:

Here is the code from my upload.php

function save() {
  global $messageStack;

if (substr($this->destination, -1) != '/') $this->destination .= '/';

if (move_uploaded_file($this->file['tmp_name'], $this->destination . $this->filename)) {	  <----- LINE 91
	chmod($this->destination . $this->filename, $this->permissions);

if ($this->message_location == 'direct') {
	  $messageStack->add(SUCCESS_FILE_SAVED_SUCCESSFULLY, 'success');
	} else {
	  $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_FILE_SAVED_SUCCESSFULLY, 'success');
	}

return true;
  } else {
	if ($this->message_location == 'direct') {
	  $messageStack->add(ERROR_FILE_NOT_SAVED, 'error');
	} else {
	  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_FILE_NOT_SAVED, 'error');
	}

return false;
  }
}

Edited by ust-tuning

You need to set permissions on the images directory to 777 (make it writeable) - do this through your web hosting control panel file manager :)

Sonia

Thanks for answer, but that is not the problem. My image directory is 777.

The Problem is somewhere else.

When adding a categorie the image isn't uploaded, but the entry is correct in the DB.

When adding product the entry "product_image" in the database is "NULL", but the file is uploaded.

Please help me.

Regards!