• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices gone

gideon@stufftodo.co.za

My cart has is for some reason not displaying the prices anyware therefore no calculations are done, and the customers cannot see how much stuff costs. the prices ARE in the db in the products table and in the admin side if you click edit on any product the price is there and corret. could it be a stock issue? i have made sure that the item is in stock and available but still no price displays?

pls help a newby

Not sure what language or currency you are using, but assuming your language is english - open up /includes/languages/english.php and make sure the following is set to your currency:

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

The above example 'USD' is US dollars :)

Sonia

Just guessing here, but this happens sometimes when you have deleted all of the currencies/languages but $ and english, then change the currency. Some things you can check.

1. In admin make sure Switch to default language currency is checked true.

2. Make sure your currency is marked as default.

3. If both of these are ok then you should check your includes/languages/english.php or whichever language you are using and be sure to change USD to whatever your currency is. Just search for USD to find the line, I forget where exactly it is.

Hope that helps.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 3 weeks later...
My cart has is for some reason not displaying the prices anyware therefore no calculations are done, and the customers cannot see how much stuff costs. the prices ARE in the db in the products table and in the admin side if you click edit on any product the price is there and corret. could it be a stock issue? i have made sure that the item is in stock and available but still no price displays?

pls help a newby

Having same problem tried both solutions that were given to above problem and still not showing , is there anything else I can try ????

Archived