• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product images

in the admin part i disabled "require image", but that only seems to work for the catagories, and not products. is there a way to make it so having an image for a product is optional, or if i leave the image path blank it automaticly chooses a preset image. (ie, if i didnt specify one, it would just choose an image that said "no image available")

i am using snapshot-20020824 - i did a test and it does not work.  http://safeasmilkrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28

I think your problem is that you have array inserted is your product image field.

This is a bug with recent snapshots that has already been reported which I am looking in to.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I have the same problem of "array" being inserted, but only when I modify a product via admin

A work-around would be to import all your products fresh instead of using admin [if you are set up for this ]

• 1 year later...

Hello

Is there any way at back end administration to configure/set product

price NOT to DISPLAY?? I set Diplay product price to 0(zero) of product

attributes in the back end Administration, in this case it is not displaying the product_info.php(where the selected products's description is displayed) and thee price is

displaying on main/home page and other blocks/modules. how can avoid displaying the price every where???

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prab

Archived