• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for Feedback!

garysgal

A few comments regarding design: The content portion of your site seems to be in a fluid table while your header is fixed width. The shadows around your infoboxes contain white while the site background is actually tan. The light green portion of your infoboxe seems to be bigger then the infobox itself making the content to far over the left. Other then that I like your choice of ofnts and how you moved back, add to wishlist, add to cart to the top of the page on the product_info pages. Final suggestion: consider a logo.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Beatiful... changing the white to the light teal to contrast - hoping that will show the green better and not make it look like it's running off... I'm not sure what you mean about the header, however - can you go into more detail?

And I had a logo, didn't care for it, so working on another one...

You're awesome, thank you!

Any others?

Beatiful... changing the white to the light teal to contrast - hoping that will show the green better and not make it look like it's running off... I'm not sure what you mean about the header, however - can you go into more detail?

And I had a logo, didn't care for it, so working on another one...

You're awesome, thank you!

Any others?

WHat he was saying about the header is the image on the top of your site is a different width than the content below. I agree that this should be fixed.

I would add an address and phone number to the contact page (all real businesses make this information readily available)

You could definatly beef up you privacy statement. You are dealing with family memories.

Hope this helps.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

NEW PRODUCTS FOR NOVEMBER!

Dry Erase Message Boards... a great gift! See them here!

WOMENS NIGHT SHIRTS! Awesome gift for someone during the holidays! See them here!

NEW for the Holidays! CALENDAR CARDS! Check them out here!

i think the font-size it to big

and tho whole text it's not aligned at all

in the footer:

Warning: main() [function.main]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/garysgal/public_html/cart/includes/footer.php on line 34

Warning: main(https://www.familymemoriesandmore.com/cart/statcounter.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Success in /home/garysgal/public_html/cart/includes/footer.php on line 34

Category images are too big: "magcover.jpg" is 45k. For it's on screen dimensions, it should be <8k. Some of your clients are likely still on dial up.

Thank you. I just uploaded the thumbnail contribution, I hope that fixes it!

Archived