• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for advice from....

ComicWisdom

I have collected more than a dozen extra image and popup contributions but not sure which to use so I'm looking for a recommendation from folks with experience with them.

I have a client who cells mineral samples and crystals. He would like to have 4 images on the product info page with each being able to popup to an almost full screen size image.

To maintain picture quality, I have been hoping to be able to use 2 images. One a thumbnail. The other a larger image to open in a new window.

Which of the image contributions should I look at seriously?

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

check these - they will create thumbnails for you on the fly

I have already downloaded every one of those plus some that aren't listed here.

I was just looking for a recommendation from someone with experience with them given my description.

I have already tried three of them and will continue experimenting with the others, but it is veeeerrrry time consuming and was hoping someone could point me to which might be best given my needs.

I would really rather NOT use an auto thumbnailer but instead create my own thumbnails to maintain image quality and upload 2 images, the thumbnail the blowup.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

combining Mor Pics and 'On The Fly' thunbnails together works great and probably will satisfy your needs.

particularly since 'On The Fly' Thumbnailer makes the thumbnails of a quality you should find very acceptible...

I'd have to agree with this combo as well. I have some items that just require 1 picture (vintage parts such as ICs) and others that require multiple images (such as vintage computers) and they serve my needs quite well.

No Good Deed EVER Goes Unpunished

Archived