• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Manufacturers Box Listing Correctly

We are having a problem with our Manufacturers Box listing the correct Manufacturers.

We started out with one Manufacturer listed, then we deleted that one and and added three other ones.

When we first went to the catalog after this update, all the Manufacturers listed fine in the drop down box. But after you jump to any page it defaults back to the original Manufacturer that we had before.

Any suggestions on how to keep our current Manufacturers from disappearing in the drop down list in the Manufacturers Box?

James

I just found what was wrong and how to fix it......

osCommerce was holding the old Manufacturers Box in it's cache. To clear the cache:

--Go to Tools/Cache Control

--Click the recyle symbol for the Manufacturers Box

That's it...now I can see my updated Manufacturers Box

• 5 years later...

I'm having the same problem so I went to cache control and did what is suggested above but when I do that, i get the following error.....

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /home/****//public_html/*******.com/cachealso_purchased-english.cache.txt in /home/****/public_html/*****.com/admin/cache.php on line 95

The **** are edits by me

Line 95 which is mentioned in the error message reads as follows...

$cache_mtime = strftime(DATE_TIME_FORMAT, filemtime(DIR_FS_CACHE . $cache_file));

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Archived