• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] ALLprods v 1.4

M@rcel

Changes made to comply to OSC-standards. Now the tep_db functions are used as is the tep_href_link function.

This latter change is probably the most important change because now the page conforms to the

"Search-Engine-friendly"-setting in Admin. The contribution has been tested with OSC 2.2 2002/09/14 snapshot.

This page produces a list of all products in all languages. The aim is to provide an easy path for search engine spiders.

To install just upload the file to your catalog directory. Then, link to this page from as many different pages

in as many different websites as you can.

For better results, one should implement the "HeaderTagsController", developed by Linda McGrath, as well.

Although Terry Ross released the last few updates to this contribution, he suggested that I released this one. So, here it is.

HTH

Marcel van Lieshout

Greetings from Marcel

|Current version|Documentation|Contributions|

• 2 years later...

I am trying to install this contribution and am getting this error message when I click on the link to all_products.php:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATENAME_MAIN_PAGE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/t/tresrhnter/htdocs/catalog/all_products.php on line 23

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATENAME_MAIN_PAGE' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /www/t/tresrhnter/htdocs/catalog/all_products.php on line 23

I have created a directory under catalog so it looks like /catalog/templates. I think that is what my problem is, should the templates directory be somewhere else? He says this in the read_me file but I don't quite understand it:

if you have other templates directory other than osC or OneTable-fluid,

just make a copy of osC directory from catalog\templates and rename it to template directory you need it for

I didn't have a templates directory anywhere that I could find which is why I created it as noted above. thank you in advance.

does anyone have any thoughts on this? does this contribution assume you are using the template contribution? I found on a thread about the template contrib that that is where the templates directory is created so I followed some instructions there on adding some lines to the config file to define the directory templates but it still doesn't work. the instructions are very brief and I have double checked to be sure I did it all. I have installed several contribs that are more complicated than this one before :(

Thanks again.