• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Big problem.. shipping not working anymore

Hi there,

I have been modifying the way the shipping works on our website and now for some reason when you are checking out and you get to checkout_shipping.php it wont go any further and comes up with the below error messages. I can't for the life of me work out what is going wrong here. It looks like for some reason it is looking for the shipping module named "t" but there is no such file in the directory.

Anyone have any ideas?

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/t): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/t): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/t' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(includes/modules/shipping/t): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping(includes/modules/shipping/t): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/shipping/t' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: in /home/radioco/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 39

Archived