• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

discounts for buyers with special bonus code

PlanetP

Hello,

in my shop I want to give any buyer an discount about 5% who has an discountcode.

So after login or latest when he fulfil payment there have to be a field where the buyer have to answer,

if he has such an discountcode or not.

If not, I like to give him an declaration who to get one. But that is not so essential.

So if the buyer fill in an correct and existing discount code, he will get X % discount on his debit.

Is this possible? Are the any scripts available for this?

Regards

PlanetP

P.S.: sorry for mistakes in my english as I am not a native speaker.

Hello,

in my shop I want to give any buyer an discount about 5% who has an discountcode.

So after login or latest when he fulfil payment there have to be a field where the buyer have to answer,

if he has such an discountcode or not.

If not, I like to give him an declaration who to get one. But that is not so essential.

So if the buyer fill in an correct and existing discount code, he will get X % discount on his debit.

Is this possible? Are the any scripts available for this?

Regards

PlanetP

P.S.: sorry for mistakes in my english as I am not a native speaker.

In the contributions do a search for coupons or discount. there are serverl that will fit your needs

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

In the contributions do a search for coupons or discount. there are serverl that will fit your needs

does anyone know if this will be a standard feature of v3 ?

Archived