• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Critique - with URL this time!

nst888

:blush: Okay, I'm very embarrassed I've just place my first ever post on the forums asking for people to critique my site. However I forgot the URL! So here goes again.

This is my first OS Commerce site and I've customised it quite a bit so would be very interested in any feedback.

The site is: www.crazysoft.co.uk/shop/

Many thanks in advance

Nicki

Nicki Tang

Hi,

Just to let you know that this is only a demo store to show prospective clients the sort of thing we can do for them. Which is why they are too totally different products

So feel free to place orders etc as they will not really be processed.

Thanks,

Nicki

Nicki Tang

Looks ok, but as a potential customer for services not super impressed with slightly grey/dull looking site. Possibly that the product pictures could be spiced up with some more colour and also to use the contrib that allows you to view products in columns of 3 in each category instead.

A super nice site to aspire to is asos.com (not affiliated in any way), but may not be possble on a low budget site.

Hope this in some way assist with your product.

Is this built on OSC?

Yes, I wondered this. I don't think it is. From the URL it looks like it's written asp.net (has an aspx extension)

Nicki

Nicki Tang

Yes, I wondered this. I don't think it is. From the URL it looks like it's written asp.net (has an aspx extension)

Nicki

no its not built on osc because as you quite rightly point out its built in asp

Unless osc are building asp versions?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Archived