• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Please - error on checkout_shipping.php

d4funky1

Hi,

When trying to create an account and place a test order i am presented with the following:

Warning: shipping::shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/recorded.php) [function.shipping]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/LinuxPackage03/fa/nc/yd/fancydressretail.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping::shipping() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/recorded.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/share/pear') in /websites/LinuxPackage03/fa/nc/yd/fancydressretail.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping::shipping(includes/modules/shipping/recorded.php) [function.shipping]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/LinuxPackage03/fa/nc/yd/fancydressretail.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping::shipping() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/shipping/recorded.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/share/pear') in /websites/LinuxPackage03/fa/nc/yd/fancydressretail.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'recorded' not found in /websites/LinuxPackage03/fa/nc/yd/fancydressretail.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 39

I have been messing around with PWA and fast easy checkout BUT i have removed all the associated files and replaced with the originals.

I think it may have something to do with the sql queries you execute when trying this contrib's?

Can anyone offer advice.

Many Thanks

D4

Archived