• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS not showing up after UPSXML install

scurvy

Hi all, I'm new here but I've searched extensively for a solution.

I d/l'ed and configured the USP XML Rates and Services v1.2.3 but when I go to admin/modules/shipping I still only have USPS showing up.

I'm using osCommerce v202ms2-060817

I also noticed while installing the UPS XML that I didn't have a 'shipping' folder in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/

Not sure if this is normal or not though.

Also, is there a way to password the admin area? I've looked around but can't find any answer to that one either.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated,

Scurvy

Hi all, I'm new here but I've searched extensively for a solution.

I d/l'ed and configured the USP XML Rates and Services v1.2.3 but when I go to admin/modules/shipping I still only have USPS showing up.

I'm using osCommerce v202ms2-060817

I also noticed while installing the UPS XML that I didn't have a 'shipping' folder in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/

Also, is there a way to password the admin area? I've looked around but can't find any answer to that one either.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated,

Scurvy

Just a quick update. I got the .htaccess working to protect the admin section.

There shouldn't be a folder named catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping/ but one of the upsxml.php files should be in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ (and yes that is a standard folder in osC).

There shouldn't be a folder named catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping/ but one of the upsxml.php files should be in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ (and yes that is a standard folder in osC).

Thanks for the reply JanZ, and sorry, I meant that one not an additional one in a shipping folder. There was no shipping directory at all.

Any ideas why UPS isn't showing up in the admin area?

Thanks for the reply JanZ, and sorry, I meant that one not an additional one in a shipping folder. There was no shipping directory at all.
That is weird. Check the download of osC: it is there.
Any ideas why UPS isn't showing up in the admin area?
No clue. Normally what is done in that page is reading the directory for a list of all modules (that is why you cannot save a file as a backup there with a php extension: errors abound) and then reading the languages/english/modules/shipping/ folder for the language files with the same name. If one is not there, you will get an error also, so it looks like the upsxml in the admin folder is not read either (permissions?).