• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can someone help me puhleez

bsharke

I am unable to receive my orders or confirmation of orders on my site. I have checked as much as I can but see nowhere that this is disabled or needs enabled. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks

Billy

Hi Mark....thanks for the reply but I'm really lost with this. I have no idea where the contribution is and where do I enter it in my Adminstration. I guess when you are 80+ plus you lose too much gray matter. I have added others before but I haven't done editing over a year now and still at a lost how to do it.

Thanks

Billy

Download 1.3 and open install_guide_READ_ME.html. This will lead through the install, it's quite easy, just copy a couple of files and dirs in the correct place.

then as stated in the intall guide, go to admin>payment and configure paypal ipn and this will solve your problem listed :)

then if you want, download 1.4 and copy this file over the one from 1.3 and everything should work fine

Download 1.3 and open install_guide_READ_ME.html. This will lead through the install, it's quite easy, just copy a couple of files and dirs in the correct place.

then as stated in the intall guide, go to admin>payment and configure paypal ipn and this will solve your problem listed :)

then if you want, download 1.4 and copy this file over the one from 1.3 and everything should work fine

Hi Mark....thanks for the reply. I can't even find the file to download I click on everything available but unable to find the file. Is there a forum thread where you can pay someone to do this for you.

Thanks again

Bill

Thanks

Billy

Archived