• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

php pages deleted - need to relink my database

scotch33

Hi,

There was a server crash at my host providers. The datebase is intact but I have had to re-upload all the pages. I have truied to set config to point at the database, but nothing is happening aoart from the error message below! can anyone help? Thanks!

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Hi,

There was a server crash at my host providers. The datebase is intact but I have had to re-upload all the pages. I have truied to set config to point at the database, but nothing is happening aoart from the error message below! can anyone help? Thanks!

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

check your catalog/includes/configure.php and see if the database is defined there along with passwords etc.

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

check your catalog/includes/configure.php and see if the database is defined there along with passwords etc.

also need to check catelog/admin/includes/configure.php

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

also need to check catelog/admin/includes/configure.php

Great, thanks - I have now got the database connected but this is coming up in both the admin and the front end...

1146 - Table 'justshoppingdb.configuration' doesn't exist

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Great, thanks - I have now got the database connected but this is coming up in both the admin and the front end...

1146 - Table 'justshoppingdb.configuration' doesn't exist

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone help? Thanks!

your tables are missing

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

your tables are missing

ok - so does that mean the Dbase is no use - do I have to start from scratch?

how about if I do a dump of what I have, reinstall the shop from scratch then use the dump i have as an sql? Will this drop what I need into the correct places?

this is a shop with 100s of products in so any ideas to save me re-adding all would be appreciated.

thanks!

J

Archived