• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

the best web hosting server?

peter888

Hi, Friends:

I installed oscommerce a few months ago. any one knows the best web hosting server? currently, my web site often has errors when more than 200 people access the web page at the same time. I am using a dedicated server.

Also, I have a question, how many people can the mysql database handle to access concurrently? If Having more than 2000 people online at the same time. the database still can handle?

Thanks for help.

Hi, Friends:

I installed oscommerce a few months ago. any one knows the best web hosting server? currently, my web site often has errors when more than 200 people access the web page at the same time. I am using a dedicated server.

Also, I have a question, how many people can the mysql database handle to access concurrently? If Having more than 2000 people online at the same time. the database still can handle?

Thanks for help.

It can can handle thousands and if you are suffering problems when ut hits 200 ior more then the connections are not being dropped properly and over time will cause too many connections type errors.

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Hi, Friends:

Thanks for help.

Thanks for reply. would you tell me how to fix the problem?

thanks a lot!

Archived