• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product images are NULL, not displaying

Memezaa

I've searched this subject, but couldn't figure it out. It might just be something stupid I'm overlooking though...

When I add a product and browse for the image, then I finish adding the item, the picture does not show. The image URL is just "http://URL/catalog/images/". I know some PHP(very little actually) so I looked into the catagories.php file and couldn't figure it out. When I viewed the table in mySQL, the 'products_image' field is NULL.

The images work fine for the Categories and SubCategories, just not products. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I've searched this subject, but couldn't figure it out. It might just be something stupid I'm overlooking though...

When I add a product and browse for the image, then I finish adding the item, the picture does not show. The image URL is just "http://URL/catalog/images/". I know some PHP(very little actually) so I looked into the catagories.php file and couldn't figure it out. When I viewed the table in mySQL, the 'products_image' field is NULL.

The images work fine for the Categories and SubCategories, just not products. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

How are you uploading your images and what is your URL?

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

right now I'm doing everything off my own PC(to test), so I'm just using localhost/127.0.0.1. I simply browse to the directory where I have the image(the image is already where I want it before I add the product). I did the same thing I did when adding categories so I dont see whats wrong with adding products.

Archived