• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mark Sale Price

keress

My client is asking how he can add the word "Sale" under the price. Is there a contribution that would add this field? Or should he just work with what he has and add it to a title?

I don't know how to add "Sale" but you could use the "Specials" section found in Admin section under Catalog. This will have original price scored out and sale price in red.

Claire

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

Well, this has opened a can of worms. I tried accessing the "specials" in admin, and I got the following error. Anybody recognize this? Know what the syntax problem is?

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, s.specials_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.specials_date_added, s.specials_last_modified, s.expires_date, s.date_status_change, s.status from products p, specials s, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -20, 20

Archived