• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DESPERATE for help - Fatal Error

garysgal

I spent hours installing this contribution only to have it error out... I did back up my database, but I'm rather stuck on modifying additional items in case I have to revert to my old catalog if this problem can't be fixed.

Installed on this: http://familymemoriesandmore.com/cart/prod...;products_id=28

After I change the quantity and add to cart, it defaults to 2, 3, 4, 5, etc., depending on how many times I've tried... if I change the number in the cart and click to update, I get this error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/garysgal/public_html/cart/includes/application_top.php on line 355

Here is my line 355:

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) + $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

WHAT is happening? Please help! Thank you!

I'm sorry. I don't know how else to ask for help, I searched contributions for fixes, I spent all night making sure I did it correctly, I made sure I had the contribution that was supposed to work.

I apologize for maybe not asking right. I just don't know where else to get help.

Archived