• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sorting products the way I want to ....

romantix

Hi :)

I was wondering how to organize products on the front page according to the way I would like them to appear. Say I want certain specific products to appear on the front page instead of the ones that are there now by default? Would anyone know how to do this? Someone suggested the following Contribution but when I do a search on it - nothing comes up: Products on Homepage

Also, how do you put products in a different than alphabetical order in Categories?

I would like to have 4 products in a line on the front page and more rows ...

Thanks to everyone for any answers,

Jan

Homepage - there's two big contribs Wolfen Featured Sets and Open Featured Sets I believe they are called. There's some copyright stuff between they two and at a push I think Open is better.

Having said that - I've written a simple contrib which allows the site owner to choose which products appear on the homepage and in what order. Doesn't do anything else, like I say, simple & to the point. Appearance as per current "new products model". Haven't published it yet but if there's a demand, happy to put it online, just PM me. Would be a beta version and could do with some testing.

Edith

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Archived