• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Help Please, don't know what's gone wrong

tanya74

The middle of my store and the right hand column has decided to go over to the left hand column and I don't know how to fix it.

I was trying to change something in catalog/index.php but didn't like it so changed it back and this is what I'm left with

My Webpage

Can anyone help me please

The middle of my store and the right hand column has decided to go over to the left hand column and I don't know how to fix it.

I was trying to change something in catalog/index.php but didn't like it so changed it back and this is what I'm left with

My Webpage

are the infoboxes from the right hand side still in the column_right.php script?

it might not be that complex if not........

My Webpage

see this? between the 2 that I bolded the opening of the table is missing

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width=!100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="125" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<!-- categories //-->

<tr>

<td>

the column left normally has a td and table for opening, same for closing. check you index.php, this part is specific to each root file, that's why all otehr pages are ok

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

show me the start of the body of index.php

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived