• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WMA DOWNLOADS

RLW

Hi.

I have set up downloads to work as per the OsCommerce manual. I want our customers to be able to download .wma from our shop.

In the downloads section, I started a new file name: Downloadable products, then I inserted wma as the Option Value. The file is now downloading as text with the following address: http://www.riversliving.com/catalog/pub/.j...Call%20of%20God

How do I get the .wma file to download into Windows Media Player as a sound file. The file itself is am mp3 file which I converted to a .wma file, and should play as such.

Thanks for your help!

RLW

:blush:

Hi.

I have set up downloads to work as per the OsCommerce manual. I want our customers to be able to download .wma from our shop.

In the downloads section, I started a new file name: Downloadable products, then I inserted wma as the Option Value. The file is now downloading as text with the following address: http://www.riversliving.com/catalog/pub/.j...Call%20of%20God

How do I get the .wma file to download into Windows Media Player as a sound file. The file itself is am mp3 file which I converted to a .wma file, and should play as such.

Thanks for your help!

RLW

:blush:

Hi all,

Situation sorted! For some reason the .wma files didn't upload correctly the first time. On doing a second upload they work just fine!

Hallelujah!

RLW

yes the file may have gotten corrupted on upload or a case of upload being in wrong format ascii or binary

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived