• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes - Available Options

ramlion

Hi All

I have a problem with the product attributes section, and i hope there might be an answer.

When viewing a product, the customer has an option menu, I cannot seem to get it to display in any order I would like. Nor can I get it to display Blank as the default before the customer chooses to click on the drop down menu. Am I missing something ridiculously simple?

Please help if you can.

kenny :'(

Hi All

I have a problem with the product attributes section, and i hope there might be an answer.

When viewing a product, the customer has an option menu, I cannot seem to get it to display in any order I would like. Nor can I get it to display Blank as the default before the customer chooses to click on the drop down menu. Am I missing something ridiculously simple?

Please help if you can.

kenny :'(

OK I'm now replying to my own post. I have found a simple solution to the sort order problem using an alphabetical atrribute name as default, this is easy to install if anyone else is looking for the answer to my post.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2673/

I have installed this on my system, but have yet to use it, I've tested it to make sure it works... and this seems like what you want. It's more then jsut alphabitizing, it allows you sort them however pending on the value you give the attribute( color 0, size 1, version 2 would list color first, then size then version)

here you go

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...rch,attrib+sort

sometimes you just have to try various searches in order to find what you're looking for... I tried sort attrib first, but this didn't come up, then i put in attribute sorter...and ta-da :) good luck man.

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. BACKUP!

Archived