• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Delete date added and manufacturer from new products

Chris Smith

Hi all,

Can some one tell me where to comment out Date added: and manufacturer on new products? I have already deleted it from product info (I think it was there) but it still remains in new products. also when I go to new products it shows :oscommerce not the store name in the tab like the other pages any help on either of these two would be most welcome.

Chris

Hi all,

Can some one tell me where to comment out Date added: and manufacturer on new products? I have already deleted it from product info (I think it was there) but it still remains in new products. also when I go to new products it shows :oscommerce not the store name in the tab like the other pages any help on either of these two would be most welcome.

Chris

I have searched all day and still can't find the answer, can anyone help?

Date Added:

catalog\product_reviews_info.php: line 94ish

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($review['date_added'])); ?></td>

catalog\reviews.php: line 83ish

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($reviews['date_added'])); ?></td>

one-click installation..

Dave's info

• 8 months later...
Date Added:

catalog\product_reviews_info.php: line 94ish

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($review['date_added'])); ?></td>

catalog\reviews.php: line 83ish

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($reviews['date_added'])); ?></td>

FOR A NEWBIE....

WHAT DO I DO WITH those lines exactly?

thanks!!!!!!!!

Always give your best, never get discouraged!

Archived