• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_set_banner_status() (previously declared

newuser100

Hello:

Please help. I am moving oscommerce site from one host to another.

-I have moved the database and the oscommerce files to the new hosts.

- Updated the config.php in /catalog/includes and /catalog/admin/includes to contain the new location information.

When I try to access the shop: I get the following error.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/configure.php:97) in /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/configure.php:97) in /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_set_banner_status() (previously declared in /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:701) in /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/includes/functions/banner.php on line 15

When I try to access the admin: I get the warnings

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php:95) in /home/deedee/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I would appreciate any help/hints in resolving this issue.. --- thanks in advance.

Archived