• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pdf Datasheet with Extra fields!!

di_stephano20

I got across this great contribution called Pdf Datasheet. Everything goes fine with installation and so on... but i can see pretty fast the limits of the contribution. The biggest disadvantage is that if you have installed the extra field contribution, the pdf datasheet for a certain product will not display them. So i was wondering if there is a way to make this happen! to find a way to also include the extrafields in the pdf datasheet contribution. The problem is i have no ideea where to start... i don't mean any disrespect for the creators of this contribution... but please can u take it further!.... :blush:

So if u guys have any ideeas it would be great to make this work...!!

I am waiting for your replies here

bye now!

I got across this great contribution called Pdf Datasheet. Everything goes fine with installation and so on... but i can see pretty fast the limits of the contribution. The biggest disadvantage is that if you have installed the extra field contribution, the pdf datasheet for a certain product will not display them. So i was wondering if there is a way to make this happen! to find a way to also include the extrafields in the pdf datasheet contribution. The problem is i have no ideea where to start... i don't mean any disrespect for the creators of this contribution... but please can u take it further!.... :blush:

So if u guys have any ideeas it would be great to make this work...!!

I am waiting for your replies here

bye now!

Me too !!!!! Need this very desperately, so if anyone can help, please do. I would think that this would be of interesst for many people :-))

Both contributions are GREAT. Just need yhem to work tigehter :-)

Thanks!

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

• 1 month later...
Me too !!!!! Need this very desperately, so if anyone can help, please do. I would think that this would be of interesst for many people :-))

Both contributions are GREAT. Just need yhem to work tigehter :-)

Thanks!

Still no solution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

Archived