• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store Time?

erdingaqua

one of those appears to be a module, which I dont have - the other seems to be a file change but which file?

The first one isn't a module; it's a php function that, if you want to get your hands dirty, might help you with a solution. ;)

Having said that, the second, which is a contribution, would probably be a better, more complete way to go. All the information is contained within the readme file in the download.

The first one isn't a module; it's a php function that, if you want to get your hands dirty, might help you with a solution. ;)

Having said that, the second, which is a contribution, would probably be a better, more complete way to go. All the information is contained within the readme file in the download.

thanks for your kind assistance, will check it out soonest. :thumbsup:

Please bear with me on this as this is all new to me: Using option 2 above

I have downloaded the database.php and opened it in notepad. But, I am not understanding the following:

1) Use phpMyAdmin or a similar db manager (?)

then later

1) run the following sql on your sql database;

then it gives me some lines of text to add to the program

Sorry but this is alien to me

Use phpMyAdmin or a similar db manager (?)

Your host will usually provide a mechanism through which you can manage your database. Often this is called phpMyAdmin. Ask your host if you cannot find it, or a similar manager.

run the following sql on your sql database;

This will probably be more clear once you access your database manager. :)

Your host will usually provide a mechanism through which you can manage your database. Often this is called phpMyAdmin. Ask your host if you cannot find it, or a similar manager.

This will probably be more clear once you access your database manager. :)

thanks again :thumbsup:

Archived