osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 TEP STOP ERROR

ihustle

Hey guys im gettin a

1146 - Table 'replikic_osc1.TABLE_COUNTER' doesn't exist

select startdate, counter from TABLE_COUNTER

[TEP STOP]

error on my site, dont know what its coming from, i checkde my databse tables file as well as the database , i restored the orgiinal files i saved before i did the mod and restored the database but still the same.

ive seen a coupel other threads liek this one was partially answered the other one not at all - form what i research on google this is a common one so if anybody would help all us newbs it'd be great

thanks in advance guys :thumbsup:

John,

It is telling you that the table defined by TABLE_COUNTER does not exist

With the mod do you have a .sql script to run...to create the table and elements...If so you need to run it you can use the util phpmyadmin...

It should be avail to you at you provider site...

I hope this helps.

dittone.com

Roman

John,

It is telling you that the table defined by TABLE_COUNTER does not exist

With the mod do you have a .sql script to run...to create the table and elements...If so you need to run it you can use the util phpmyadmin...

It should be avail to you at you provider site...

I hope this helps.

dittone.com

Roman

yes tge mod did - and i did run it, once i got the errors i removed te mod completely from database and replaced it with the original files from my store...

i hav eno idea why this error wont go away it will take a good expert to help

I would say you didn't restore everything as some file is still referencing TABLE_COUNTER.

Do a search for TABLE_COUNTER in all the files you previously modified for this mod; if you can't find any instances of it re-upload all the files.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Archived