• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do i install contributions

TIC TACK TOE

hi i have been told several times..try this contibution...im a newby i have not got a clue what it is or how it works!!!

i have gathered it has something to do with intallation to change something or other but my brain is hurting now!!!

please help!

natasha x

hi i have been told several times..try this contibution...im a newby i have not got a clue what it is or how it works!!!

i have gathered it has something to do with intallation to change something or other but my brain is hurting now!!!

please help!

natasha x

Generally, you just overwrite the files in your store (using FTP) with the files supplied in the configuration but ..... backup first! (i.e copy to your desktop or wherever). Most contributions work fine but just be careful.

Good luck

Chrissie x

Generally, you just overwrite the files in your store (using FTP) with the files supplied in the configuration but ..... backup first! (i.e copy to your desktop or wherever). Most contributions work fine but just be careful.

Good luck

Chrissie x

THANKS CHRISSIE, WHATS FTP? AND WHERE DO I START PLS

XX NAT

THANKS CHRISSIE, WHATS FTP? AND WHERE DO I START PLS

XX NAT

Ok. You will need an FTP program to download/upload your changes. I use Smartftp. It's free and works well. Just google smartftp and you can will be able to get it andf install very quickly. It's simply a way of transferring files from and to your server.

Chrissi x

Ok. You will need an FTP program to download/upload your changes. I use Smartftp. It's free and works well. Just google smartftp and you can will be able to get it andf install very quickly. It's simply a way of transferring files from and to your server.

Chrissi x

thank you for explaining so clearly, i understand this plain language better..lol

i will do that thanks x

thank you for explaining so clearly, i understand this plain language better..lol

i will do that thanks x

No problem. You will find a lot of things explained very cleary here:

www.oscommerce-template-easy.com

Just watch the flash animations!

Chrissie x

Archived