• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Complete panic please someone help!

nat8100

I have been really stupid and installed a contrib without a proper backup. I tested on a test server and it worked fine.. and thinking I had a slightly older backup it would be fine... but as always it's not!

does anyoen know how to 'undo' this SQL statement (i.e. write a new one to reverse it)

ALTER TABLE orders ADD shipping_tax DECIMAL( 7, 4 ) DEFAULT '0.000' NOT NULL;
INSERT into configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('', 'Order Editor- Display Payment Method dropdown?', 'DISPLAY_PAYMENT_METHOD_DROPDOWN', 'true', 'Display Payment Method in Order Editor as dropdown menu (true) or as input field (false)', '1', '21', NULL, '2006-04-02 11:51:01', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

Please please!

I don't understand what you're trying to revers. All that did was add a line to your configuration table and like wise to your orders table each time you ran it.

If it's not working, get rid of the contribution from your program and goto your database, if you don't have a backup, and delete the rows in those two tables.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived